Ive been taking steroids

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Brother... I know!!!
That happens to me almost weekly. We'll be out and I'll say something about a jacket dude. My girl will turn and say... "You're much bigger than him" or something like that. I just don't see it... all the time. Even though everyone treats me differently in public. I just don't see it in myself.
Maybe 1 day a week I'll feel like the baddest mother fucker on the planet. But the other 6 I'll feel like that weak pathetic 137lb guy I was 3 years ago.

It's funny because my entire lifestyle has changed in the past 2 years... well really the last year. I watch nothing but bodybuilding and powerlifting shit on YouTube. When we go out in public I spend more time pointing out jacked dudes instead of pretty girls (even though we both like pretty girls 🤣) more and more of the people I spend my free time talking to are big dudes. I've grown a pretty close relationship outside of the forum with you and @JesseTX plus a few other guys from FB. This lifestyle has completely changed almost every part of my life.
2 nights ago we were laying in bed and my girl said, "I have a feeling that pretty soon my house is going to be filled with a bunch of big ass dudes"
I had to make the joke "does that thought get you wet" then she gave me a dirty look... 🤣.
But I think she has a point. I don't talk to a lot of my old friends anymore. Lifting has completely taken over so much... if the person doesn't lift... I don't know what to talk about 😂.
Yeah 99% of people's complaints are stuff they could change but refuse to put the effort in. Doing something hard, religiously, opened my eyes to this. So now my natural reaction to some situations is kinda fucked cause I just come across as the condescending shit head trying explain this basic principle of effort and reward.

I've even got to drop the Arnie quote in when people tell me how they train and I attempt to steer them toward gains, and they tell me, but I don't want to look like you....

"Don't worry! You won't!"

I have more to talk about to a random gear head in the supermarket than I do people I used to hang out with.

Those side by sides have been getting much love from everyone that's seen them. I got some swelling and depth but your condition and proportion is better. Seen by natties who lift EoD, not ashamed to admit we look fucking good.

Gainz.

I've even got to drop the Arnie quote in when people tell me how they train and I attempt to steer them toward gains, and they tell me, but I don't want to look like you....

"Don't worry! You won't!"

Bro... the amount of people who think 3 sets of 10, 2 days a week in the gym will make them bodybuilders... absolutely astonishing!
I've heard that a few times, I want to lift but I don't want to get jacked.
Like... umm... you don't understand the effort and dedication it takes to look like this.
Personally I think it's just another excuse.
Like the guys who say "I don't have time to go to the gym, I work 5 days a week and I have a wife and kids"
Bitch... I have an extremely physical job, work 6 days a week (my only day off is Saturday) I have 2 kids, a step kid, 2 dogs (pitbull and cane Corso) that go on 3-5 mile walks every day, a fiancee and baby mama who just had an amputation.
If I have the time... you have the fucking time!
My tolerance for laziness, fatness and excuses just doesn't exist anymore.
If you want to be fat and lazy... fucking be fat and lazy... don't make excuses. I just don't want to be around you!

And yeah I keep hearing that people are calling me arrogant behind my back.
I mean I kinda get it.. I'm very sarcastic and it's hard to tell when I'm joking. Plus taking pride in my appearance... usually comes with a touch of douche. But I'm actually incredibly nice and caring. If anything I'll end up hurting myself to help others. I was just yelled at because we're trying to get rid of clutter around the house. So I posted a bunch of stuff on Craigslist and Facebook marketplace. Well... every time someone came to buy something... I would just end up giving it to them for free... and then go and get more stuff to give them 🤣😂.
Not long ago some 20 something year old kid came to buy a weight bench I grew out of. I bought it for $120 had it up for $60.
Well... not only did I give him the bench for free... I gave him a pull up bar that goes in your doorway, 2 adjustable dumbbells, a thing of resistance bands and a ab roller.... all free
🤣😂. I just like helping people... and I love giving gifts. It's my favorite thing in the world.
Yet... most people think I'm some douche bag who only cares about himself.
It is what it is... I just love that they'll never say it to my face.

And as far as the posing... once I can figure out the angle of the tripod and the lighting... I'm coming for you!! 🤣😂

I don't know if you ever answered me, what's your weight right now?

Gainz.

I'm really... really thinking about only training chest, lats, biceps and triceps for the next... few months.
My legs are solid, calves are fuckin nuts, I'm genetically gifted in the ab region... my shoulders and traps will grow from chest, back and arms.
So... I don't see why not?
I want to work on my weaknesses until they are my strengths... then go back to building up everything at once.

Is that a bad idea?
Anyone see any pitfalls I'm not seeing?
Like chest and triceps one day, back and biceps the next. Then rest, then chest and triceps... back biceps, rest... repeat....
Im sure I'll throw abs or something in on a rest day every once in a while.

So... good idea? Bad idea? Go fuck myself... any and all suggestions are appreciated. I'm just really unhappy with my chest and lats at the moment

Gainz.

I told you... I'm coming for you!!!
I'm fucking sweating my ass off and have a cramp in my tricep 🤣🤣😂🤣
I just spent the last hour posing. I bet I took 200 pictures 😂🤣.
What a fucking difference angles and lightning makes. I even remounted my lights.
I have swap ass from this 😁.
Now these pictures I'm proud of!

Attachments

• received_862695402185910.jpeg
    received_862695402185910.jpeg
    248 KB · Views: 6

Lee.the.Demi.Human

192-195 range G. I'm so fucking hungry all the time. I just eat shit too. Pizza, burgers , ice cream, chips. Bagels. Lots of peanut butter. I ate a cake and then a bacon, sausage, black pudding sandwich before 10 am a couple of days ago.

20230929_010308.jpg
Arms are 17.5 and 15 top and bottom. Waist 31, chest 47.

Dropping my dose has had an effect. I feel like I'm on more now than I did on over 2 grams a week.

Gainz.

gainz did you start your cycle yet for photo shoot?

Yes I'm 9 days in.

192-195 range G. I'm so fucking hungry all the time. I just eat shit too. Pizza, burgers , ice cream, chips. Bagels. Lots of peanut butter. I ate a cake and then a bacon, sausage, black pudding sandwich before 10 am a couple of days ago.

View attachment 867177
Arms are 17.5 and 15 top and bottom. Waist 31, chest 47.

Dropping my dose has had an effect. I feel like I'm on more now than I did on over 2 grams a week.

I'm floating between 189 and 191 the last 3 days.
My arms are 16" and forearms are 14.5"
Waist is... hold on... 33" at my smallest point and my chest... hold on... 43"
calves are 17" and thighs are 23.5"

I can tell your arms are much bigger than mine... my end goal for arms is 18"
Big enough to be impressive, but not so big I look crazy. I'm really after aesthetics and symmetry. That's my absolute goal!
I don't want any one part sticking out or falling behind.
Right now I think my weaknesses are my lats and traps. But tren is helping with the traps.

Gainz.

Dude... look at the fucking difference since you joined... holy fucking shit brother!!! I mean... wow!!

Attachments

• received_1038232760538191.jpeg
    received_1038232760538191.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 7